Decking the Doors of Summerset with Holly
The holidays are fast approaching and Summerset residents are decking their homes to celebrate the season. Join in the fun by posting photos of your holiday-ready home on Summerset at Frick Park’s Facebook page!
The new traditional neighborhood of Summerset at Frick Park offers different home types ranging from townhouses to single family homes. There are still some great opportunities to build your own townhome on Parkview and at Schnieder Park. But time is running out as homes are selling fast! Some single family homes are available for resale as well. Visit SummersetatFrickPark.com for more information!
Resale Listing– Move-In Ready 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath Home
Find the perfect home at 1231 Fairstead Lane, with luxury features, over 4000 sq ft of space, and a quiet location on a tree-lined street.
This stately Village home features new white oak hardwood floors, an open concept layout with high ceilings, beautiful crown mouldings and a gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops.
Entertain with ease in the great room, bonus room or finished game room with wet bar, bedroom and a full bath. The Master suite has a huge walk-in closet, spa quality bath with a jetted tub & glass enclosed tile shower. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a Jack n Jill bath with separate vanities.
Discover the simplicity of living in the Summerset community. Benefit from neighborhood amenities: heated swimming pools, a 24hr fitness center, community center, playground, parks, and more.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 baths
- Over 4000 square feet of living space
- Gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, extended cabinetry and a breakfast island
- Formal living room with gas Heat n’ Glo fireplace
- Open concept floor plan with a Great Room
- Brand new Amish white oak hardwood floors
- High ceilings throughout, 10’ on 1st floor, 9’ on 2nd floor, vaulted in the Bonus Room
- Luxurious Master suite with a spa quality bath and large walk-in closet
- Bedrooms #2 and #3 have a Jack and Jill bath with separate vanities
- Additional Bonus Room over the garage for even more space (could be bedroom #5)
- 1st floor has a full bath
- Finished basement features an Entertainment Room with a wet bar, a full bath and bedroom #4
- 2 car attached garage with a private driveway
- Spacious front and side porches
- Integrated sound and security system
- High-efficiency furnace and two air conditioners with fresh air ventilation system
- Low maintenance Hardi Plank exterior and fully landscaped yard
- Monthly HOA fee of $97 includes access to all of the neighborhood amenities
Call or email Melissa Reich today at (412) 215-8056 to schedule your appointment. Visit SummersetatFrickPark.com to learn more.
Sell with Our Winning Team!
Our Summerset-exclusive on-site sales manager knows the floor plans, upgrades, and community amenities inside and out, and (most important to you) has qualified leads on prospective buyers. Melissa has sold every home in Summerset – over $100 million worth of property over the past 11 years, so you know you are in good hands.
Meet by the fireplace in the community center and review your options over a hot chocolate. They have prospective buyers and can use the Summerset network of friends and family to increase your likelihood of finding the perfect buyer. Using their realistic knowledge of past home sales, current on-site deals and buyer profiles, they will maximize your sales potential.
• 11 years of exclusive on-site experience. Every home sold in Summerset has been sold by Melissa Reich.
• Over $100 million worth of Summerset-only property sold
• 5,000+ qualified leads
• 3,000 monthly unique visitors to summersetatfrickpark.com
• Dedicated Summerset website and social media channels
• Listings featured on major real estate sites and the MLS: Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, ReMax
• Able to provide potential buyers a full Summerset tour, including the community center and pools
• Can provide high-quality professional photography of your home
Call or email Melissa today!
412-215-8056 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Sled Riding in the East End
Winter is a great time to go sledding in Pittsburgh. Take advantage of the city’s many hills and parks now that snowy weather is here.
This classic Pittsburgh sledding spot is right in Summerset at Frick Park’s backyard. Offering hills and a playground, Blue Slide Park is a great place for kids of many different ages.
Take a walk through Frick Park to Cowboy Hill–a small, not-too-steep hill far away from traffic where young children can sled safely.
Warning: Flagstaff Hill is not for the faint of heart. Hosting Cinema in the Park in the summer, Flagstaff promises smooth terrain, relatively steep inclines, and a fast-paced ride. Make sure to slow down before sliding into Oakland!
Mellon Park is a great place for kids and parents, offering a hill for sledding with a fence at the bottom to separate the park from Beechwood Boulevard traffic. The park also allows dogs to play off the leash, so bring the whole family and your favorite canine.
Located in Highland Park on Farmhouse Road, the Farmhouse is a 200-year-old structure that was a part of Alexander Negley’s original 300-acre tract of land. Now, the hill behind the Farmhouse is an excellent sledding location and family gathering spot.